While having my daily break, walking the streets of Paris ...
I found myself rue Etienne Marcel, doing some windowshopping.
Suddenly, a window in particular was screaming for my attention ; the Scotch & Soda window.
I didn't really know that much about the brand, but the minute I saw the SS collection, a little crush developed.
The capsule collection: Eté Blanc shot with the famous Jessica Hart is just amazing.
The shop is filled with bordered pieces, cute shorts and the perfect white tops to wear this summer while strutting the streets of Paris or partying on the beach in Calvi.
I'm a HUGE fan of white in summer, It's so fresh and makes come out our golden tan perfectly.
The collection shows us the boho-chic musthaves for summer.
I suggest you all to go take a look and find out what your essential white piece will be for the summer.




No comments:
Post a Comment