Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Already 3 days at DVF

Owlala working girl in action.

So I should tell you something more about my internship at DVF.

As you might already know; I'm a student FashionBusiness 1e year at ISEM fashion-university in Paris.
Our 1st school-year is divided in : one semester, an internship during 2 months and one semester school again.
So our first internship is a 'stage de vente' as we call it in french, to get familiar with all the first principal procedures in fashion.
What does 'stage de vente' mean, well in very easy terms : SELLING !!

I do some 'selling' at the DVF boutique François 1er in the 8th arrondissement in Paris.
So actually I am a saleswoman ( god, what a big word ! ) 
Today was my 3th day, and I kinda have the feeling I'm getting to know the collections and sales procedures pretty well. 
The staff is also amazing, the girls are so sweet and kind to me.
I love the atmosphere of the boutique too.

Conclusion: Great label, nice people and beautiful boutique ! 













The Harper Connect bag (I-Pad) 










The collection 1974 




Sarah & Marie: the sweetest colleagues ever !




The Croisière collection








No comments:

Post a Comment