Just woke up. Now here in Moscow 9 am, so in Belgium 6 am. I’m trying to adjust.
Had a very nice breakfast and now heading into town to explore.
An exploring/shopping day.
GUM shopping mall on Red Square is amazing, certainly at this time of the year.
The mall is decorated with Christmas lights, threes filled with Christmas decoration everywhere, and very expensive shopping.
I suggest taking a full day just exploring the mall, it is so pretty.
I bought a pair of rain/snow boots, very Russian.
Actually I don’t really understand the women in Moscow, they wear heels in the snow all day long and manage to not break their necks. Thumbs up ladies !!
I didn’t just got to Moscow for shopping so I also visited some interesting places.
Moscow is like a fairytale, a very cold one ...
Warm welcome
The Gum
Smoking inside the restaurant a luxury
Fur city
I liked the Louis Vuitton window






No comments:
Post a Comment